• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevthemev's Fan Expo and NYCC CGC SS haul - lots of new 52!

48 posts in this topic

After lunch today I will be posting a number of SS books and 1 Modern blue. A lot of them are DC New 52 #1's as well as some Fan Expo Marvel variants

- all books CGC graded

- first :takeit: wins it. Payment expected within 3-5 days. I will PM the winners.

- multiple items won, of course I will combine shipping. The more you get the better the shipping costs will be

- shipping is not included - I'm in Canada, so US orders, FYI generally Expedited shipping with insurance and tracking is going to run you about $20 but it depends on your state, if you take it I'll need your state/province (or country if other international) to calculate shipping costs. International shipping prices are insane btw...

For those of you who don't know me --- my name is Kevin Boyd, I am the former director of the Signature Series program. I've been an Overstreet adviser since 2005 and I've been involved in running a number of comics events over the years. Currently I work on FanExpo Canada / Fan Expo Vancouver / Toronto ComiCONs. I am the current director and a co-found of the Joe Shuster Awards for Canadian comic book creators and retailers... and I just opened a new store The Comic Book Lounge + Gallery at 587A College Street in Toronto, ON.