• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE NEW BILLY WRIGHT PEDIGREE ... but really want

23 posts in this topic

Got this letter from Matt

"1000 PEDIGREES FOR SALE ON COMICPEDIGREES.COM

Over 1,000 new pedigree comics have recently been uploaded to comicpedigrees.com, including never before seen copies from the Mile High, Curator, Twin Cities, Pacific Coast and Rockford collections. Over 1,000 pedigrees are now being offered for sale or auction in our buy/bid section.

THE NEW BILLY WRIGHT PEDIGREE

To kick off the new year with a bang, the hobby welcomes its newest pedigreed collection, Billy Wright! Numbering approximately 340 issues, the collection contains most of the top key issues from the Golden Age, including Action #1, Detective #27, Marvel #1, and All-American #16, as well as many other #1 issues. Billy Wright's collection originates from Virginia, and boasts many high grades ranging from 8.0 to 9.6. The collection is being auctioned through Heritage Auctions February 22-24 in New York City. You can view all of the Billy Wright scans on the site now. Each scan provides a link to the auction.

OTHER NEWS

The Mile High, Twilight and Lloyd Jacquet copies of Marvel Comics #1 were recently uploaded to comicpedigrees.com, bringing the number of pedigree Marvel #1 scans to nine. Only the Windy City Marvel #1 remains unaccounted for.

Since we launched the upload function last May, the response has been fantastic. Hundreds of amazing books have been uploaded by collectors, but there are still many, many more to go. If you have access to large numbers of pedigree scans, we'd love to hear from you.

Matt Nelson

Comic Book Pedigrees

1440 Halsey Way, Suite #114

Carrollton, TX 75007

www.comicpedigrees.com"

What I really want for Christmas is not two front teeth it's this :censored:book to be finished.

Comic Pedigree Book... hmm can't wait

There are about 50 books in the upcoming Billy Wright auction that I'd love to own. Sadly I cannot afford most (if not all) of them...

Just so many beautiful high grade GA books....unreal!

Plus all those Curator FF's, some of the best copies you will ever see. Seriously if I won a huge lottery I would buy all of them, would just swoop down at the last minute go "yyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp".

Plus all those Curator FF's, some of the best copies you will ever see. Seriously if I won a huge lottery I would buy all of them, would just swoop down at the last minute go "yyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp".

I hear ya Dave!!

Isn't the Powerball over $250mm now?? Oh if I hit it, I'd also buy every one...its doubtful we'll see ALL of these books come to the market from the SAME collection at one time...

That Marvel Comics 1 and Batman 1 are just stunning. I actually received the catalog from Heritage a few days ago....its gorgeous and now I see why people want them...

I'm curious how many more Billy Wright books there are. There are already some popping up in the May Heritage preview.

Believe there are only 340 in total and something like 319 made it in the current auction?

Strange that they'd hold out 21 for a future auction.

I'm curious how many more Billy Wright books there are. There are already some popping up in the May Heritage preview.

Believe there are only 340 in total and something like 319 made it in the current auction?

Strange that they'd hold out 21 for a future auction.

Looks like they were scrambling to get the Curator FF write ups, etc in before the deadline. I suspect grading books over the holidays must have been a challenge as well.