• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #44 9.2 WP Hollywood Hills + ASM #54 9.6 WP + more DISCOUNTED

49 posts in this topic

I'm going to start this off with one book, but I may add more yet. I've listed this book before but I have dropped the price a little bit more this time.

Conditions:

1. Check, Money Order, or other, if agreed to in PM, accepted.

2. 1st unconditional takeit posted in the sales thread wins the book. A takeit posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread (i.e. if we agree to sale in PM, please post the takeit per PM in this sales thread, or ask me to, but until one of us do, a takeit posted in the thread takes precedence)

3. USA buyers: Priority shipping is $10 within the USA.

4. Non-USA buyers: I am not familiar with shipping costs, insurance, etc. for shipping books to countries outside of the USA, so please PM me to make arrangements if you're interested (okay to post an unconditional take it in the thread pending such arrangements, but I reserve the right to reject it, and I give you the right to back out of it, if for some reason we can't work out the shipping details).

5. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

ASM #14 CGC 9.2 - White Pages

I've had this White Paged wonderfully centered bad boy since 2008. The prior owner picked it up about 25 years before that.

My boardie price: SOLD :news:

asm14cgc92wp.jpg

asm14cgc92wp_back.jpg