• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore Sues Robert Kirkman over Walking Dead Proceeds

206 posts in this topic

I asked: How are you and Tony Moore? Still fiends?

I assume that by the litigation documents that this is pretty accurate.

so has anyone been to a con since this started that moore was at & had him sign twd stuff ?.. Is he still signing or ?..

Im sure he will still sign and sketch TWD. I saw him auction on ebay his TWD sketch after he decided to sue if im not mistaken.

so has anyone been to a con since this started that moore was at & had him sign twd stuff ?.. Is he still signing or ?..

Im sure he will still sign and sketch TWD. I saw him auction on ebay his TWD sketch after he decided to sue if im not mistaken.

He does very well on his sketches. I can't see him cutting off that source of income ;)

He does very well on his sketches. I can't see him cutting off that source of income ;)

I would love for someone to ask him at an upcoming con if he would do a comission that is his take of the cover to #1 Thief of Thieves but with the man character replaced with a likeness of Robert Kirkman in the sketch. :)