• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore Sues Robert Kirkman over Walking Dead Proceeds

206 posts in this topic

That was a little bit better, but remember It's not P.C. to call someone a secretary they are administrative assistants (unless they are secretary of state). ;)

Quick the news is out. I'm not PC. doh!

That was a little bit better, but remember It's not P.C. to call someone a secretary they are administrative assistants (unless they are secretary of state). ;)

Quick the news is out. I'm not PC. doh!

Please do not quote him sir. I prefer to see this on all his posts instead.

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Toggle the display of this post

You spend a whole bunch of time talking about someone who you supposedly ignore. Is this one of those things like when little kids are mean to the person they have a crush on? I should probably be flattered but I'm just not interested,

Complex cases for consumers against insurance companies and banks. I teach college and I'm a municipal court judge for 2 cities. I'm done arguing with you 2. I don't understand why you guys are so argumentative and critical of me. Frankly, I don't care. I merely attempted to improve the dialogue on this thread and I failed to do that when I started responding to your personal attacks. I'm not going to respond to any more of your personal attacks and wish you both well.

Complex cases for consumers against insurance companies and banks. I teach college and I'm a municipal court judge for 2 cities. I'm done arguing with you 2. I don't understand why you guys are so argumentative and critical of me. Frankly, I don't care. I merely attempted to improve the dialogue on this thread and I failed to do that when I started responding to your personal attacks. I'm not going to respond to any more of your personal attacks and wish you both well.

I kind of felt bad for Nico until this last response. Now? The only thing that I can think of is:

25-funniest-will-ferrell-characters-20090601003754927.jpg

"I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS"

I merely attempted to improve the dialogue on this thread

You better get one hell of a good attorney to prove that :baiting:

:foryou: nico you are always looking to get all fired up...... take a deep breath and start over. :preach: