• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore Sues Robert Kirkman Over "Walking Dead" Proceeds

141 posts in this topic

This is so dumb that it negates about 80% of the funny and insightful things you've ever written.

Oh yeah? Well, just for that - I'm removing my magnifying glass from your name.

:slapfight:

Don't be butthurt. I've just come to expect so much more.

This is so dumb that it negates about 80% of the funny and insightful things you've ever written.

HI guys, what'd I miss :popcorn:

Fingh butthurt the hell outta me. If I hadn't got my CGC box today, I'd be writing sad poetry and putting on mascara by now.

Fingh butthurt the hell outta me. If I hadn't got my CGC box today, I'd be writing sad poetry and putting on mascara by now.

Funny you say that, I was pretty hurt in my butt last night and had mascara running down my face....yeah, it was a crazy night... :blush:

That's true, the Balls surname has come to be emblematic of a high degree of erudition and bootyliciousness, far more than was on display in that post.

He brought it on himself. He gave us too much too soon. We've flown too close to the sun and warmth has a different meaning now.

That's true, the Balls surname has come to be emblematic of a high degree of erudition and bootyliciousness, far more than was on display in that post.

What can I say? I was basing my opinion on the legal expertise that was given to me by the Comics4Kids law firm.

That was your first mistake :fear:

What can I say? I was basing my opinion on the legal expertise that was given to me by the Comics4Kids law firm.

Ah you are on the "16 years and no end in sight" plan. That explains it.

Maybe he can take consolation in the fact that the Walking Dead has allowed him to sell his original art for ridiculous prices in relation to the level of his talent.

Taken out of context of the Walking Dead, you can buy art at any comic convention that is just as good for $15 - 25 a page.

I agree. I just bought a penciled Phil Jimenez page that was inked by Andy Lanning for $75. One panel has more talent in it than an entire Tony Moore page.

Balls and Fingh!!!

Fingh and Balls!!!

:whee:

Carry on.

Maybe he can take consolation in the fact that the Walking Dead has allowed him to sell his original art for ridiculous prices in relation to the level of his talent.

Taken out of context of the Walking Dead, you can buy art at any comic convention that is just as good for $15 - 25 a page.

I agree. I just bought a penciled Phil Jimenez page that was inked by Andy Lanning for $75. One panel has more talent in it than an entire Tony Moore page.

hm

Can we see this Jimenez page... :popcorn:

No, it would be so stunningly gorgeous that it would be like looking into the heart of a thousand raging suns. YOU DARE NOT GAZE AT ITS WONDER!

Try me, I once spent an entire day walking around town balancing three volume-size books on my head; did I mention I they were on fire?

No, it would be so stunningly gorgeous that it would be like looking into the heart of a thousand raging suns. YOU DARE NOT GAZE AT ITS WONDER!

6853483653_f7297d4447.jpg

hm

astonishing31_7.jpg

hm

astonishing31_7.jpg

Which panel?

hm

astonishing31_7.jpg

Which panel?

lol