• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PMG FF 22

7 posts in this topic

This is definitely not high grade, but I think the seller has it graded lower than it actually is.

There is a 1/2 inch cover tear on the bottom edge of the front, that end in the "N" of Fantastic. There is writing in the UL corner & a circular stain near the LL corner. The stain does not go through to the interior.

FF_22FL.jpg

FF_22BL.jpg

I'd say 3.5 - 4.0 range. If the price is right I'd grab it.

+1...if you're going by CGC standards that FC stain's probably worth at minimum a 0.5 downgrade...the BC crease looks like a production crease and if so will not be negged...

Thanks for the input gentlemen,

"This is definitely not high grade, but I think the seller has had it graded lower than it actually is."

Opps, sorry used the wrong tense. :sorry:

I picked this book up a few years back. It was at a LCS, and graded at 2.5. If I recall right, I paid $22 for the book.

Thanks for the input gentlemen,

"This is definitely not high grade, but I think the seller has had it graded lower than it actually is."

Opps, sorry used the wrong tense. :sorry:

I picked this book up a few years back. It was at a LCS, and graded at 2.5. If I recall right, I paid $22 for the book.

$22 for an FF 22...perfect symmetry... lol