• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Elliott calls and threatens Toast

151 posts in this topic

I'd report him for harassment

Well, speculating on a board about what he MIGHT do might be legitmate harrasment. Toast, why don't you wait until he ACTUALLY does it.

Um did you not read the previous posts??

Yeah Ryan is horse exrement and called Toast... :shrug:

I misread the thread title as Ryan Reynolds. Didn't think Toast said things that were that mean about Green Lantern.

Second thought was...I'm thinking we could all get together and threaten Toast for the next year. Might bring some moments of levity. We could set up a schedule. Like a football pool, but not really.

in a just world, ryan and bill avrich would be in a phone booth together making a call when someone chains the door shut and then dumps it into a hog lagoon

Third thought was call the police and get it on the record. Seriously, acting like a child is no excuse when you're an adult.
I believe toast is sort of one...., so he might know the effective drill.

Third thought was call the police and get it on the record. Seriously, acting like a child is no excuse when you're an adult.
Campus cop <> Real cop :eyeroll:

:eyeroll: whatevah..., = knows the drill.

The Penn State campus cops sure did a great job. :facepalm:

Is liek a Canadian auditor vs. an IRS auditor? :eyeroll:

I'm a professional and would let another agency take care of this case for me. Handling it myself would be a conflict of interest.

You know, morals, honesty, ethics, those sort of things that are fleeting to those who care not about doing thing things honorably and with dignity.

How hard is it to work honestly for what you want? It's not that hard if you're not lazy and unethical, folks.

I'm a professional and would let another agency take care of this case for me. Handling it myself would be a conflict of interest.

You know, morals, honesty, ethics, those sort of things that are fleeting to those who care not about doing thing things honorably and with dignity.

How hard is it to work honestly for what you want? It's not that hard if you're not lazy and unethical, folks.

EXACTLY

The Penn State campus cops sure did a great job. :facepalm:
All the coaches did a great job too :thumbsup:

EXACTLY
:facepalm: