• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Elliott calls and threatens Toast

151 posts in this topic

What a dirtbag. meh

Sadly, I deal with dirtbags all the time. :whatev:

Well, you do live in Eugene.

It's better than Canada :baiting:

Oh really (voice going up, not down)?

What a dirtbag. meh

Sadly, I deal with dirtbags all the time. :whatev:

Well, you do live in Eugene.

All dirt roads seem to lead back here for whatever reason. lol

Eugene is fine, just some of its populace are the problem. For those without law enforcement access who want to be entertained, there is a public portal for our fine adult corrections facility for your Friday night viewing pleasure.

Guess who called and threatened me and my family today? Ryan Elliott. I kid you not.

He apparently was upset about this thread and this thread.

Once the threats started and he was yelling, I told him not to call me again and hung up. He called back. :screwy: A third call gets him a visit from the PD.

Why wait--I draw the line at my family. I once had someone threaten to kill me an my "family" over a disclosed issue with a common cartoon glass. I would have called the cops, except I didn't have kids yet. Now, in a heartbeat.

Seriously, report it. Get it on the record. You might be surprised what the cops tell you about him (then again you might not). Better safe than sorry.