• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIZARD WORLD Philadelphia Comic Con now a 4 Day show, May 31, June1-3

183 posts in this topic

I got the Stan Lee VIP ticket. I'm only an hour from Philly but the wife and I got a hotel room anyway for Thursday night so we can hit preview night and then spend the day on Friday. Should be fun. I see regular VIP tickets get you a nice goodie bag when you arrive, including a random CGC 9.8. Pretty cool. I wonder if that's for just a regular VIP ticket or if it's also for the Lee, Shatner, etc VIP tickets.

So I'm going to be taking a three week National Lampoon-style family vacation this summer, driving up to Maine from Florida. My wife and I are sitting here planning the trio right now and it looks like we'll going through Philly that Thursday so I'm thinking about staying there and going to the show THursday and Friday morning. hm

So I'm going to be taking a three week National Lampoon-style family vacation this summer, driving up to Maine from Florida. My wife and I are sitting here planning the trio right now and it looks like we'll going through Philly that Thursday so I'm thinking about staying there and going to the show THursday and Friday morning. hm

:applause:

:applause:

Reservations are made. :banana:

What's the deal with Thursday? I don't see single day passes. Do you have to get a four day pass to get in on Thursday?

Better yet, does anybody have a dealer badge they can hook a brotha up with? If so please PM me.

Sorry if this has already been asked guys, is anyone from the board here accepting ss subs for WW Philly? I see a few signers I will love to get.

Hi I am accepting subs. You can check out my website or the sig events room for details. Or if you want to drop off books We will have a large table in Artist Alley with Mike Lilly.

Best,

Sean

I'll be bored after a day and a half.

I'll make sure you're not...all it'll take is two Long Island Ice Teas!!!

Jim

I don't really drink anymore. (shrug)

I haven't been there in a decade. Maybe Friday would be good. Any single-day tickets left? No summer teaching this year so plenty of time for comics, golf and motorcycles! :whee: