• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlas and Prehero Marvel undercopies for sale

151 posts in this topic

Greetings, thanks for clicking on my post. I'm looking to clear out a stack of undercopies and extras from bulk lots that I have accumulated over the last year or two, starting with some raw low grade books and working my way up. Shipping to US locations will be $4 regular mail or $8 priority for raw books and $12 for an order with slabs (if/when I get to listing them). International orders are welcome and I will ship Overseas at cost. I typically ship once or twice a week and check my PMs daily. References available upon request - or browse the prehero thread and you'll see a few of my former books.

:takeit: gets it, PM offers are welcome.

Strange Tales #98 Fair - lots of wear and creasing, beat but complete $10.

Tales of Suspense #27 G/VG - Pencil gash on Oog's knee and face. $20

Strange Tales #92 G/VG - water stain at top of book back through to front. Displays fairly well as the water damage isn't visible from the front $30.

:takeit:

Strange Tales #92 G/VG - water stain at top of book back through to front. Displays fairly well as the water damage isn't visible from the front $30.

How could you do this to me? :ohnoez:

I've quietly watched you beat me to the goods for so long, that I can't believe I got here first... :foryou:

I've quietly watched you beat me to the goods for so long, that I can't believe I got here first... :foryou:

Wow, you must be gettin' nothin', because I get diddley squat.