• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlas and Prehero Marvel undercopies for sale

151 posts in this topic

Strange Tales 90 VG- sold!

That's it for books for tonight.

Recap of Remaining Books:

Page 1:

Uncanny Tales 54 G/VG - creasing, light water stain back cover, $30

Page 2:

Uncanny Tales 42 VG 1" tear on right side of front cover, $40

Uncanny Tales 38 VG tiny chip out of bottom left front cover, moderate tanning inside covers, light tan to off-white pages $50

Strange Tales 78 vg/f arrival date, slight marvel chipping by comic code, excellent page quality, $55

Strange Tales 66 VG, spine wear, creasing $50.

Strange Tales #57 QUALIFIED VG+, 3-hole punched, tiny chip out at bottom back spine corner, nice page quality and colors $25.

Tales to Astonish 23, VG, 4" crease back cover, a few small surface stains back cover, $45

Tales of Suspense 32, VG-, marvel chipping right edge, surface wear, $50

Strange Tales #57 QUALIFIED VG+, sold!

and.... per PM, ....

Uncanny Tales 54 G/VG sold!

Uncanny Tales 42 VG sold!

Uncanny Tales 38 VG sold!

Strange Tales 78 vg/f sold!

Strange Tales 66 VG sold!

Tales to Astonish 23, VG sold!

Tales of Suspense 32, VG- sold!

more to come, but probably not until tomorrow night or later.

Tales of Suspense 17 vg/vg+, sold!

Strange Tales 73 vg, sold!

PMs pending on a few others...

FYI, if you've claimed a book, PM me if you want to close out your order and pay, otherwise, I will close out orders and invoice when I'm done listing books, more to come this week...

Journey into Mystery 56, vg/vg+, 1/2" curved tear at bottom of front cover (well concealed by the artwork), light creasing back cover, date stamp and foxing on back cover, several gloss loss spots, very nice eye appeal (and a great monster cover). In my opinion, this issue is in a tough part of the JIM run. $70. I would have submitted it to CGC if not for the tear.

jim56front.jpg

jim56back.jpg