• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlas and Prehero Marvel undercopies for sale

151 posts in this topic

Strange Tales 83 vg/f, light general wear, a few minor front cover creases, Pressed, another great monster cover, $65. I almost sent this one to CGC two or three times, but it kept 'just missing' my cut (6.0).

st83vgfinefront.jpg

st83vgfineback.jpg

per pm :takeit:

Journey into Mystery 76, vg/f, sold per PM.

I still have the two purple label slabs available. I'm not opposed to cracking them out and just mailing the inner holder on those. More cool books coming, I will try to get to a few more this evening.

Thanks to everyone who has claimed something so far...

Tales of Supsense 10 vg/fine to maybe a fine-, Nicely centered, water spot/gloss loss top of back cover, approx 1"x2" - not visible on interior of back cover. A few spots along the top edge, pre-marvel chipping, light foxing, Pressed. $100, another one that I had in my send to CGC pile but decided not to submit, as it didn't look like it would upgrade my CGC 6.0 copy.

tos10front.jpg

tos10back.jpg