• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #41 (BCB)

7 posts in this topic

7.0 here. Slight miswrap, slightly worn corners and cover edges, color breaking "scratches" near Medusa, some discoloration between Things right shoulder and "41". Top staple looks suspect. Nice copy. I don't think the sig is too large to knock it down.

7.0 here. Slight miswrap, slightly worn corners and cover edges, color breaking "scratches" near Medusa, some discoloration between Things right shoulder and "41". Top staple looks suspect. Nice copy. I don't think the sig is too large to knock it down.

+1

+2 if your name is Michael Landis. Otherwise cant go higher than 6.

I was thinking 7.0 too but perhaps that is too high with the name written that large?

The writing on the cover is one gray area, at least in the 2003 edition of the Overstreet comic book grading guide IMHO. There is a section named "Dates/Stamps" for each grade from NM down to PR, but only dates, initials and store stamps are mentioned. Still I recall seeing high grade books with names written on the front cover. For VF/NM that section mentions "several dates, stamps, and initials allowed". For VG/FN the description is "dates, initials, stamps allowed", which sounds like a tighter standard than what is used for VF/NM. At any rate I'm sticking with 7.0.