• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL TALES # 96 - CGC 8.5 - PRICE DROP $475 shipped USA closes WED

7 posts in this topic

ONE BOOK THREAD !

My simple rules...

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign IN THE SALES THREAD wins the item over PM dealings or anything else.

- Shipping and insurance with delivery confirmation IN THE USA IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance.

- I TAKE PAYPAL. No foriegn money orders due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking.

- If you are on the probation list then please get your house in order so you can buy my stuff. Note that only ONE PERSON in all of boardom is not welcome here, he knows this. All it takes is a public apology for all the scary stalky behavior and we can be playground friends again :foryou:

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them....

Michael

MARVEL TALES # 96 - CGC 8.5 - CREAM TO

OFF WHITE PGS - MOTIVATED PRICE DROP $475 !

Incredibly sweet copy here. Beautiful glossy cover with stand out greens and reds.

Early Atlas for those who want something nice. Bondage cover too :)

12302011.jpg

I am warming up my brain laser right now to brainwash you into trading me this for my Avengers 18 6.0. I will look for a PM in approximately eight minutes.

ONE BOOK THREAD !

My simple rules...

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign IN THE SALES THREAD wins the item over PM dealings or anything else.

- Shipping and insurance with delivery confirmation IN THE USA IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance.

- I TAKE PAYPAL. No foriegn money orders due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking.

- If you are on the probation list then please get your house in order so you can buy my stuff. Note that only ONE PERSON in all of boardom is not welcome here, he knows this. All it takes is a public apology for all the scary stalky behavior and we can be playground friends again :foryou:

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them....

Michael

MARVEL TALES # 96 - CGC 8.5 - CREAM TO OFF WHITE PGS - $600

Incredibly sweet copy here. Beautiful glossy cover with stand out greens and reds.

Early Atlas for those who want something nice. Bondage cover too :)

12302011.jpg

Cool Book