• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

9 posts in this topic

First :takeit: trumps all. PM me with any questions.

No thieves, scoundrels, probies, HoSers or that annoying lady from Temple of Doom.

Paypal preferred but I'm flexible. Open to PM offers.

TMNT #1 RI D sketch variant with an awesome original sketch of my favorite turtle when I was growing up, Michaelangelo, by Kevin Eastman. This is the 1:50 retailer variant. The sketch is nice and big. $225. $199

Final cut: $150 includes priority shipping to US AND the TMNT 1 blank NECRA variant AND the Danger Girl Revolver 1 retailer variant. Rock bottom price. Shipping outside the US will be actual.

SOLD

121986.jpg.412074f21df03116ddfcc0fbc5412939.jpg

That's pretty nice. I've never seen that one.

Thanks. It's really cool that Eastman did these full size and didn't just throw a head doodle on the middle of the cover.

Danger Girl Revolver #1 retailer variant and TMNT #1 sketch NECRA variant. $12 each (plus shipping) or both FREE with purchase of TMNT #1 RI D sketch. Act now. Supplies are limited.

SOLD

121996.jpg.3aea94439d952057fb0f337f9acd7b67.jpg

In honor of The Walking Dead starting up again I've slashed (hi-o!) the price on the sketch cover and am including the 2 other variants for free. That's right, free.