• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-man 300 CGC 9.9, Not 9.8!!

49 posts in this topic

This is a great book, it's refreshing to see a pure book in high grade as opposed to those "Signature Series" which I think the value is more in the autograph than the condition of the comic (and in fact to a condition purist, an autograph is an aftermarket alteration which to some, is considered not only not aesthetic, but undesirable and damaged), and sometimes people have somewhat irrelevant autographs like that of Stan Lee on a comic that maybe he created the character or was editor on, but really wasn't part of the creative process of that issue specifically. I'd almost say, a better trend would be to get inferrior graded comics autographed to help boost the value than have prestige graded comics marred by signatures. But that's more my opinion and preference.

Common bronze rubbish...I say $100. :insane:

1988 was Bronze?

We've seriously got to stop using these metal era labels... they mean nothing. :facepalm:

Agreed. Why not just say Era 1, Era 2, Era 3...yada yada. Thats how it should be done.

Oh and I"m guessing #300 will get up to $2,500.

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

Common bronze rubbish...I say $100. :insane:

1988 was Bronze?

We've seriously got to stop using these metal era labels... they mean nothing. :facepalm:

Agreed. Why not just say Era 1, Era 2, Era 3...yada yada. Thats how it should be done.

Oh and I"m guessing #300 will get up to $2,500.

Jerome

i believe the last sale was for over $5k but i could be mistaken