• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series trade weekend discussion

488 posts in this topic

Glad to do it. I hope everyone had fun.

I'm still trying to work out one deal which would put me at four for the weekend.

To those who weren't able to make any deals: Don't let it discourage you. I couldn't pull off any trades the first two times we did this. Keep in mind there's a good number of regulars who were unavailable this weekend. Part of the trading process is willingness to give a little to get a little. Don't focus on what the FMV of a book you have might be, keep your eye on obtaining the book you want and make it happen. (thumbs u

Glad to do it. I hope everyone had fun.

I'm still trying to work out one deal which would put me at four for the weekend.

To those who weren't able to make any deals: Don't let it discourage you. I couldn't pull off any trades the first two times we did this. Keep in mind there's a good number of regulars who were unavailable this weekend. Part of the trading process is willingness to give a little to get a little. Don't focus on what the FMV of a book you have might be, keep your eye on obtaining the book you want and make it happen. (thumbs u

Thanks for the insight.

I haven't made any trade deals,but I'm enjoying seeing other collectors' books :)

I just confirmed my second deal.

My first trade weekend was a success. :banana: I traded away some books I liked but picked up some really rare sketches so I'm pleased. Unfortunately I traded away my only two Kevin Eastman Turtles sketches :cry: Now I need to track down another Eastman. Let the hunt begin!