• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Original Artwork by Chris Sanders

8 posts in this topic

I am interested in purchasing a piece of art by Chris Sanders. I would prefer a more finished piece rather then a preliminary but would love to see anything that you have to offer. If you have anything or know where I might be able to find such a piece please drop me a PM so we can discuss it. :)

Thanks,

Kyle

I know what you mean. I really doubt anything will come out of the woodwork but you never know. I have been looking for over 2 years for a piece. 2 years ago there were 2 amazing 14x17 pieces in a charity auction on ebay. I really wish I could have won this Kiskaloo piece at that time but it wasn't in the cards. I gave it a good go and was the underbidder. If I had more time to scrounge up the funds it would have been mine but alas time was not on my side. What I wouldn't do for a time machine to go back and get this beauty. It sold for $1528.

sandersb1.jpg

This was the other piece but I didn't like it as much as the Kiskaloo piece so let it get by. It sold for $1282.

tattoogirl.png

Found a nice sketch by Ronnie to hold my attention until something nicer shows up. Now to find a Chris Sanders piece. Anyone have any sketches or preliminary pieces? Would love to find something to at least give me a Sanders piece in the collection. :)

Well it worked. Looks like I am going to be the owner of a Chris Sanders Prelim. Thanks for the tip, Mitch. I didn't figure he would be interested in selling any so I had never asked. :)

Looks like this thread is now closed!!! :whee: