• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling a TOS Collection, 60's to 100, near complete FN/VF!

15 posts in this topic

hi, i've got a very nice run of TOS, which has a book value of over $1000

i'm looking for $400 (and i'll spring for shipping)

crappier conditioned TOS are not particularly valuable, as we all know, but 40% guide is a good price for higher grades

here's the list of titles and my VERY accurate grading (been doing this for 39 years, and have only a tiny handful of grading complaints! i usually hear the comics were BETTER than advertised!)

the $ numbers are the book value (2011 overstreet)

here goes...

62 VG+/FN- $35

64 FN/FN- 38

68 FN/FN+ 35

69 FN+ 35

70 FN 30

71 FN/VF 40

72 FN/FN+ 28

73 FN/VF 40

74 FN/VF 40

75 FN+ 26

76 VF 52

77 FN/VF 40

78 FN+ 28

79 FN- 24

80 FN/FN+ 28

81 FN/FN+ 24

82 VG/FN 18

83 FN+ 24

85 VF- 42

86 FN+ 25

87 VF/VF+ 55

88 VF- 42

89 FN++ 23

90 FN/VF 35

91 VF- $43

92 FN++ 23

93 FN- 18

94 VG 14

95 FN 21

96 VG/FN 17

97 FN++ 30

98 FN/VF 35

$1008

if you're seriously int'd in this collection, please email me at: smileLP@aol.com

i'm happy to email some pix of some of them (i'm looking but don't yet see how to post pix along w/this posting...)

thanks

Some references would also be welcome, as your first post was to create a for sale thread (fellow boardies you have worked with, eBay feedback, etc.). You'll find that we are pretty protective of the sales threads and attempt to ensure that both buyer and seller are kept as safe as possible :foryou:

Otherwise, welcome to the boards check out the threads and get to know folks...always room for one more in the madhouse :insane:

hi, thanks for the feedback y'all

for now , i'm looking to sell as a lot

ok, here are my credentials (highest possible feedback rating as a 10-year ebay comic (and other collectibles) seller:

my feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=smilelp&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

again, you'll see nothing but glowing reviews for accurate grading and speedy/safe shipping, etc.

i have scans ready to upload but all i see is a button for enter an image that asks for an URL link or whatever. isn't there a [browse to find image] way to do it? i don't know how to do it the URL way. thanks