• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBG vs. Wizard

63 posts in this topic

It was like the typical thoughts of anyone who was anti CGC for the sake of being anti-CGC.

Admit it, in your eyes, anyone who is anti-CGC is merely so for the sake of being anti-CGC. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

good point MK, I'm anti-MajorKhaos for the sake of being anti-MajorKhaos.

If you start a club, I'll make you t-shirts!!

It was like the typical thoughts of anyone who was anti CGC for the sake of being anti-CGC.

Admit it, in your eyes, anyone who is anti-CGC is merely so for the sake of being anti-CGC. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WOW, that would a a lot of t-shirts! I would hate to deprive you of McDonalds meals in order to pay for that many t-shirts. Maybe we will just go with key chains instead. angel.gif

WOW, that would a a lot of t-shirts! I would hate to deprive you of McDonalds meals in order to pay for that many t-shirts. Maybe we will just go with key chains instead. angel.gif

Why would you need a key chain... unless you finally convinced your mom to let you move down to the basement and you now have your own entrance?!? Congratulations!

To think we were worried that you would never amount to anything...

ya got me there foreheadslap.gif I can't comprehend anyone sanely being anti-CGC insane.gif27_laughing.gif but some make for better reads than others ... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why would you need a key chain... unless you finally convinced your mom to let you move down to the basement and you now have your own entrance?!? Congratulations!

To think we were worried that you would never amount to anything...

that's just plain stupid, the basement is where comics are kept. Speaking of entrances, I hear yours is very accessible to your clients. Your biological father must be very proud of you. thumbsup2.gif

ya got me there foreheadslap.gif I can't comprehend anyone sanely being anti-CGC insane.gif27_laughing.gif but some make for better reads than others ... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifshocked.gifmad.gif

The shining light of truth hurts your squinty little eyes, eh?? tonofbricks.gif

was that an Asian joke? mad.giftongue.gif I can't handle the truth: Juricich is bugaboo?

was that an Asian joke? mad.giftongue.gif I can't handle the truth: Juricich is bugaboo?

foreheadslap.gif

I think I need sensitivity training. insane.gif

you guys are like a litter of puppies! You can sit still for a few minutes but right away one starts nipping at tghe other, and before you know it, a whole thread gets inundated with your foolishness!!!

simma down, y'all! simma down!!

you guys are like a litter of puppies! You can sit still for a few minutes but right away one starts nipping at tghe other, and before you know it, a whole thread gets inundated with your foolishness!!!

simma down, y'all! simma down!!

Since we're doing movie/TV quotes:

"It's done outta love!" confused-smiley-013.gif

Fantastfootballbono that avatar is creeping me out

I would guess Nick Nolte with Danny imposed facially.

You are correct sir! grin.gif I think Jak created the picture originally back in January. I gut laugh every time I see it.

The original:

nick_nolte.jpg

With Dupcak:

dupcakmug.jpg

lol, I would but I'm not the Photoshop master. Paging Redhook and DiceX and whoever else has Photoshop.... 27_laughing.gif

bono should put danny boy's ugly mug on mr. brown. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

I hope the mag ends up better. Knowing Maggie, Brent, John, and the gang it should be good.

As for Juricich. If you have a problem with the letters, write one yourself. Don't complain about it on the Internet.

Chris? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Melby the CBG staff writer I presume?

And since you're new, you may not know that CBG's frequency of publishing Juricich's letters is a running joke around here. Even people that read CBG have written to the publication questioning the frequency.

And I've written 3 letters to CBG. Only one of which was published......

Jim