• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There Shall Come An OA Accounting

10 posts in this topic

Several years ago, after tentatively keeping an eye out for Ross Andru ASM original art pages from my childhood, I marveled at how haphazardly they seem to come to market. I decided I would begin to track all the pages sold from his run on Amazing Spider-Man 125-185 and Gaint Sizes 1-4. As not many pages traded hands, I then turned to just seeing how many pages I could find and account for, whether for sale or in someone's gallery, etc.

To date, I have seen about 15% of the pages from this run. I'm sure many more exist, but it does kind of give me the flavor of what is out there.

Does anyone else track OA of their favorite artist like this?

Several years ago, after tentatively keeping an eye out for Ross Andru ASM original art pages from my childhood, I marveled at how haphazardly they seem to come to market. I decided I would begin to track all the pages sold from his run on Amazing Spider-Man 125-185 and Gaint Sizes 1-4. As not many pages traded hands, I then turned to just seeing how many pages I could find and account for, whether for sale or in someone's gallery, etc.

To date, I have seen about 15% of the pages from this run. I'm sure many more exist, but it does kind of give me the flavor of what is out there.

Does anyone else track OA of their favorite artist like this?

Better believe it (thumbs u

I know where 15% of the pages from my favorite story are right now :baiting:

^ haha, lucky man.

I do this with a few artists as well. I am a sucker for Excel, so honestly it's a little fun for me.

Yes, I have everything in Excel as well.

I don't really track who owns what, more the fact that the page still exists.