• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comico MACROSS #1

87 posts in this topic

I'll have to go digging through my boxes again; I thought I had another HG copy.

I already sent in my best copy (which graded a 9.8 -- I still have it, and it's not going anywhere, so don't bother asking. lol )

One of the first comic book shows I went to as a kid I bought a copy of Macross #1. I paid $20.00 for it in 1986. :makepoint:

I still have it! It's been in a mylar with the top edge taped closed for the last 26 years!

One of the first comic book shows I went to as a kid I bought a copy of Macross #1. I paid $20.00 for it in 1986. :makepoint:

I still have it! It's been in a mylar with the top edge taped closed for the last 26 years!

Time Capsule. :cloud9:

just buy a raw copy. i have raw copies of macross #1, the adventurers #1 variant skeleton cover, and the realm #1 that i'll prolly never slab.

I may not either. I pick up these books for nothing, and I love it. Just bought a copy of macross today for a dollar in decent shape to read.

I'll have to go digging through my boxes again; I thought I had another HG copy.

I already sent in my best copy (which graded a 9.8 -- I still have it, and it's not going anywhere, so don't bother asking. lol )

Nope; I must have sold the rest raw. My 9.8 is my only copy.

Nope; I must have sold the rest raw. My 9.8 is my only copy.

:whistle: