• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Running Out of Room

6 posts in this topic

Been there, done that. If you sell your books and buy new books that cost ten times as much, you will have 10 times the storage space as far as value goes.

Those are very efficient shelves you have as far as height and width go.

By the way, I watched the items slip away on eBay I did prevail. As far as storage, I did sell about 8000 books when I first moved in. I am very hesitant to go through that process again. If I can measure the structure right I might try over hangs in my hall which would of course hinder me from movie thing from an too the bedroom.

I agree that less is more, but I also know that your passion is the New Mutants and there's over a hundred issues right there so you've gotta put 'em someplace.

You could put 'em in storage, but what's the point? You're paying someone else to store your collection and you don't have immediate access.

You don't want to put your bed in the living room cause that's just weird, so my recommendation is getting a place with another room (preferably a den) where you can showcase and store your collection and artwork. Sure, it's less money spent on other things, but why keep buying things if you have no place to put them or display them for your enjoyment?

That's my two cents.