• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zuulioso feedback thread

44 posts in this topic

John is easily one of the most honest, friendliest and easy to work with sellers I've ever come across - not just on the Boards.

Can't say anything about John's shipping. I bought a book and we ended up not completing the transaction. Here's why. John listed an Infinity Gauntlet #1 9.8. I worked out time to pay for it which he was very flexible. I threw out the take it sign. Then I noticed that the colors looked a little faded and asked if the colors were faded or it was his scanner/camera. John took more pictures which showed - the colors were fine. But he went beyond that. He took close up pictures of little tics. He wanted to make sure I was completely pleased with the book. :foryou: In one of the pics, I noticed something that looked like it might be a little more than a tic. John hadn't noticed it and when he looked closer, he confirmed. Even though the label said "9.8", no way it would be a 9.8. He could have just kept quiet and shipped the book - it's a slabbed 9.8. Not a raw. But he was awesome. He actually recommended not going through with the deal. How many sellers do that? :angel:

I can't wait for his next sales thread. :takeit: with absolute confidence!

Purchased 3 SA keys from John's last thread, including a TTA 44, which I'm especially thrilled about as its my first ever copy. Customer service, grading and shipping all top of the line. 100% satisfied! Many thanks John, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R