• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zuulioso feedback thread

44 posts in this topic

Purchased 6 FFs from John, a great deal on great books, friendly customer service, just a pleasure John, many thanks and I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Just picked up my huge box from John.

I can't say enough good things about this deal.

Excellent price, books as described or better, fantastic packing.

Outstanding communication.

Shipped the morning after receiving the funds.

This is how all deals should go, perfect in every way.

Highly recommended

THANK YOU!!!

Picked up some Amazing Spider-man books from John, and the books were in exactly the condition he described them. The shipping/packing was great as well. Overall I am a very satisfied buyer and would absolutly buy from him again.

James

Picked up some Amazing Spider-man books from John, and the books were in exactly the condition he described them. The shipping/packing was great as well. Overall I am a very satisfied buyer and would absolutly buy from him again.

James

What he said. Same deal, great seller. Thanks.... I enjoyed the thread and the books are as described (thumbs u

R

I just got a few silver age FFs from John’s FF sales thread (held for me by a board friend in the US, to save on shipping) and they look great, a lot better than the technical grade, and make me regret I did not buy more from that sale. :cloud9:

Thanks John! (thumbs u

I purchased a TOS 57 from John. An all around excellent transaction. Great communication and incredible double boxed shipping. And BTW, the book was great ! My highest recommendation for John. Thanks !

I bought a sweet Avengers 57 and John worked with me on a delayed payment plan and it worked out great. Book was shipped securely and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again!