• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daring Mystery Comics 4 Timely for sale low asking , 1 day

14 posts in this topic

Asking quite low for this tough issue. Bought it here on the boards slabbed so cant say anything about the book rather than what the slab says. The cover is nice though for what it is. Asking low , can budge a little but no low ball offers please. The asking is quite low already. Shipping on me within U.S. boundries. Asking $350. Pm me for payment options thanks , more pics upon request

IMAG0721.jpg

...cant say anything about the book rather than what the slab says.

what does the slab say? The picture is pretty blurry. What was the restoration on it?

I think it says "Cover re-attached with glue. Moderate amount of tape on cover."

...cant say anything about the book rather than what the slab says.

what does the slab say? The picture is pretty blurry. What was the restoration on it?

I think it says "Cover re-attached with glue. Moderate amount of tape on cover."

Yep

Nice book Roy...pretty cool cover to boot!

Yup. Always wanted one when I was putting together my early Schomubrg cover run and never quite managed to find a copy.

This puppy is going to get cracked out and put into a Mylar.

Nice book Roy...pretty cool cover to boot!

Yup. Always wanted one when I was putting together my early Schomubrg cover run and never quite managed to find a copy.

This puppy is going to get cracked out and put into a Mylar.

Thanks Roy, I was thinking of cracking it out myself a while back but didnt bother after I picked up the masterworks. Although it isnt the same