• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Big Five War Splash page or Panel contest

Splash/Panel DC War   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Splash/Panel DC War

7 posts in this topic

I mentioned running a contest to pick the best interior page or panel for DC's Big Five war comics last month. Before starting, I will run a poll to see if there is enough interest to begin the contest. If there are 30 or more postitive respondants who would like to enter the contest, I will move onto phase II, where the scans can be submitted in a different thread.

The poll will run until next Wednesday February 21. Remember the poll is to determine who will actually post a scan for a splash page or panel.

A small sample to whet your appetite.

Star Spangled War Stories #113 March 1964

SSWS_113sp.jpg

Thanks

Dale

Sounds cool! I'll look through my war books to see what I can come up with.

Cool. I will have to stop posting here, so I still have some good stuff to enter. :makepoint:

I don't know much about War comics, but I really like checking out these contests!

Thanks.

If there is enough interest, and this contest gets off the ground, all interested parties will be eligible to vote.