• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Posting My Semi-Obligatory Post Count Post

51 posts in this topic

I love backstories. It would be neat to find out.

Who gives a damn about Watson's opinion? (shrug)

It wasn't an opinion. It was a question... you old fart.

It was an opinion in the form of a question because you lack the sack to just state an opinion without forming it as a question you think you can hide behind. Weed.

At least my opinions aren't laced with the scent of ganja & incense and read as if they're back by lyre music.

It was an opinion in the form of a question because you lack the sack to just state an opinion without forming it as a question you think you can hide behind. Weed.

At least my opinions aren't laced with the scent of ganja & incense and read as if they're back by lyre music.

Orrrrrrr are they ? hm

You know how sometimes one thinks of those fan letters published in comic books and wonder who those fans were and where they are now? If they are still collecting? Still alive? Still have their books?

I want to give a moment of contemplation to SLDimerat of these boards.

SLDimerat

Member #123

Total Posts: 0

Registered on: 02/21/02 11:28 PM

SLDimerat is the first zero post member of these boards. Just one week shy of 9 years ago something caused SLDimerat to register here. Did SLDimerat find a small cache of books, coins or trading cards and wonder if they were of value? Did SLDimerat have collector enthusiasm but was too shy to join in? Was SLDimerat awesruck by TJ, shirohniichan and Gmarguli who were already established back then?

So this, my 20,000th post is dedicated to SLDimerat, a silent voice in an ocean of decibels.

What a strange way for me to realize I've been dating my checks wrong. I thought it was 2012 already. I guess I'm just excited for the end of the world.

A popular misconception to the ill-informed. Ganja is frowned upon by serious Indian Classical musicians...especially while practicing or performing.

Also the sitar is a lute rather than a lyre.

I do like incense but find the ones from India generally too sweet and cloying. I much prefer Japanese incenses which tend go be milder and slightly astringent.

my 20,000th post

It's a staggering achievement!

Congratulations on this milestone!

Troubadours shall write songs of this day to ring forth across the ages!

It's justa whole buncha really popular youth oriented superlatives ~~ wicked, sick, dope, rad, & whatnot!

Most importantly, you continue to be an interesting original.

20,000 internet messages completed & I'm ready to read 20,000 more.

:foryou:

Tupps, I am doing my darnedest to stay one post behind you!

I'd be honored if you took the numerical lead, sir. You already own the greater store of wisdom, cheer, & good taste.

my 20,000th post

It's a staggering achievement!

Congratulations on this milestone!

Troubadours shall write songs of this day to ring forth across the ages!

It's justa whole buncha really popular youth oriented superlatives ~~ wicked, sick, dope, rad, & whatnot!

Most importantly, you continue to be an interesting original.

20,000 internet messages completed & I'm ready to read 20,000 more.

:foryou:

. What that dude above me said.

:facepalm: When it comes to registering for a forum and never once posting. If you are gonna lurk than why do you need a username.

You see? THAT is the mystery which needs solving.

If you're not signed in you can't participate in the shadowy world of PM's.

You can't enjoy the glories of sig gif art.

You can't become BLOWIE level proficient with the search function.

Some other stuff.