• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Posting My Semi-Obligatory Post Count Post

51 posts in this topic

You know how sometimes one thinks of those fan letters published in comic books and wonder who those fans were and where they are now? If they are still collecting? Still alive? Still have their books?

I want to give a moment of contemplation to SLDimerat of these boards.

SLDimerat

Member #123

Total Posts: 0

Registered on: 02/21/02 11:28 PM

SLDimerat is the first zero post member of these boards. Just one week shy of 9 years ago something caused SLDimerat to register here. Did SLDimerat find a small cache of books, coins or trading cards and wonder if they were of value? Did SLDimerat have collector enthusiasm but was too shy to join in? Was SLDimerat awesruck by TJ, shirohniichan and Gmarguli who were already established back then?

So this, my 20,000th post is dedicated to SLDimerat, a silent voice in an ocean of decibels.

(worship):applause:

you lack the sack

I liked it. It felt piquant yet pithy. :grin:

My sack just feels itchy.

Scratch that sack! But make sure you have the half/half going on when you do: half a frown and half closed eyes. And you must stare into the distance at nothing.

you lack the sack

Scratch that sack! But make sure you have the half/half going on when you do: half a frown and half closed eyes. And you must stare into the distance at nothing.

I actually have that look going quite often.

you lack the sack

My sack has a hairy back... :(

you lack the sack

My sack has a hairy back... :(

Better than the other way around. :)