• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver Comic Con - June 15, 16 and 17 2012

124 posts in this topic

I'm really excited for this show and especially, the chance to meet and get an autograph or two from J O'Barr. I really wish CGC was attending. Zulli is going to be there and I have a Sweeney Todd Penny Dreadful I'd love to get his sig on.

Oh Well.

Is there ever a schedule for creators signing, or do you just have to go to their booth and find out? It would be nice to be able to plan for that. Maybe with so many artists, it won't be much of an issue. My gf has volunteered to stand in line while I entertain my kids at the con. Then when she gets close to the front of the line, send me a text. As long as she discusses it with the people behind her in the line there shouldn't be an issue, right?

Bill, Desert Wind Comics will be there accepting books for CGC.

I will be there - look forward to meeting you,

Brian

Hey Brian, will you be selling, buying or both at DCC? :)

I'll be there Sunday. In town by chance for work. Flying in Sunday at noon. 4 -5 hours to see what I can find. I've been out of commission on books and the boards for the last 8 weeks or so due to work. Time to catch up on all the stuff I missed and PMs as well.

home stretch (thumbs u

Comic Book Dealers

AB Comics

Time Warp Comics

Dale Roberts Comics

Martin Davidson Comics

BLBcomics.com

Harley Yee Rare Comics

All-American Comics & Collectibles

Escape Velocity Comics & Graphic Novels

Top 5 Comics

Terry’s Comics

I Want More Comics

Blue Coyote Comics

All C’s Collectibles

RTS Unlimited, Inc.

Heroes Only Comics & Games

Comic Book Supplies & Services

The Comic Consultant LLC

The Collection Drawer Co.

Desert Wind Comics

Comic Book Legal Defense Fund

Tradesmart

I'm looking forward to this one. Here's hoping there's some great GA books on sale somewhere.

Agreed. I'll be on the lookout for GA as well and lower grade CGC'd silver. For a first time the dealer list seems decent enough. A few of my books/toys for sale will be in the Heroes Only booth. (thumbs u

I will be debuting a new 3 box Golden Age collection at the show. I just picked it up a couple of days ago, and there is quite a bit of cool stuff in it. Mostly lower grade, but that just means it is cheap. Lots of DCs, lots of Fawcetts, some quality and other stuff.

I will be bringing my full show inventory, so should have a ton of stuff for you to look through.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dale