• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver Comic Con - June 15, 16 and 17 2012

124 posts in this topic

The Mile High city is finally having a dedicated Comic Con this year! Needless to say this comic-focused event is long overdue for the region and should be a great time.

What: Denver Comic Con

When: June 15, 16 and 17

Where: Colorado Convention Center, downtown Denver, Colo.

"Denver Comic Con and Literary Conference is excited to announce a legion of celebrity guests, renowned comic book talent and international exhibitors for the Mile High City’s first full scale comic and pop culture convention.

The 3 day event will kick off on Father’s Day weekend with a cast of talent that reads like the who’s who of Hollywood Heroes, Sci Fi, and Animation..."

site: http://www.denvercomiccon.com/

FB: https://www.facebook.com/DenverComicCon

DCCbanner728x92.gif

noticed that as well...will be interesting to see who else they add over the coming months hm

Also really NICE to have an alternative to Starfest where comics take a back seat to the SciFi component. Last year the comic room, which is small to begin with, was packed w/ ppl the day we were there - you could hardly get through the door. The convention center should offer plenty of room.

Wondering as well...maybe we'll hear something this week? (shrug)

They are pretty active on Facebook. No idea about twitter?

I'll also have a number of books and possibly some toys for sale through a local dealer. Can't wait!

I can't wait! I just relocated to CO from CA and was missing the Wondercon event so I am hoping this one is decent. Who all is going? I will likely take my son but if some folks want to meet up, that would be great.

I'll be there with family, solo and maybe helping with a booth...just depends. This is Denver's first "real" Con in a looooooong time. The other is affiliated with StarFest and is so-so but was all we had. It will be interesting to see how this new addition goes. hm