• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver Comic Con - June 15, 16 and 17 2012

124 posts in this topic

I will be debuting a new 3 box Golden Age collection at the show. I just picked it up a couple of days ago, and there is quite a bit of cool stuff in it. Mostly lower grade, but that just means it is cheap. Lots of DCs, lots of Fawcetts, some quality and other stuff.

I will be bringing my full show inventory, so should have a ton of stuff for you to look through.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dale

Exciting news! Hope to find a GA gem or two in the boxes! :applause:

Gettin' close for sure (thumbs u

Also, sounds like tickets will be $5 more at the door so get 'em now if you're interested (wicked easy to pay via PayPal and print). One of the best parts is kids 10 and under are free w/ paid adult admission.

Ahh yup.. Please note that Neal charges a $10 fee to sign anything that is to be CGC graded.

Any word on day(s) he will be there? I can't find it on the con website.

Guessing the entire weekend as I found this via their FB feed...

In case you missed it, Denver Comic Con announced that comic legend Neal Adams will be coming for the entire weekend!

To Pre-Order Convention Commissions, please contact (Jason) at Spyda@SpydaCreations.com

home stretch (thumbs u

Comic Book Dealers

AB Comics

Time Warp Comics

Dale Roberts Comics

Martin Davidson Comics

BLBcomics.com

Harley Yee Rare Comics

All-American Comics & Collectibles

Escape Velocity Comics & Graphic Novels

Top 5 Comics

Terry’s Comics

I Want More Comics

Blue Coyote Comics

All C’s Collectibles

RTS Unlimited, Inc.

Heroes Only Comics & Games

... and Heritage Auctions. We'll be at booth 515.

home stretch (thumbs u

Comic Book Dealers

AB Comics

Time Warp Comics

Dale Roberts Comics

Martin Davidson Comics

BLBcomics.com

Harley Yee Rare Comics

Top 5 Comics

Terry’s Comics

I Want More Comics

Blue Coyote Comics

All C’s Collectibles

RTS Unlimited, Inc.

And Hotflips will be there. Somewhere in Artist Alley, not sure of my booth number. Come by and say hi!!

home stretch (thumbs u

Comic Book Dealers

AB Comics

Time Warp Comics

Dale Roberts Comics

Martin Davidson Comics

BLBcomics.com

Harley Yee Rare Comics

Top 5 Comics

Terry’s Comics

I Want More Comics

Blue Coyote Comics

All C’s Collectibles

RTS Unlimited, Inc.

And Hotflips will be there. Somewhere in Artist Alley, not sure of my booth number. Come by and say hi!!

:whee:

Ahh yup.. Please note that Neal charges a $10 fee to sign anything that is to be CGC graded.

Any word on day(s) he will be there? I can't find it on the con website.

Guessing the entire weekend as I found this via their FB feed...

In case you missed it, Denver Comic Con announced that comic legend Neal Adams will be coming for the entire weekend!

To Pre-Order Convention Commissions, please contact (Jason) at Spyda@SpydaCreations.com

Forgive my lack of awareness, as this will be my first convention - what's a convention commission, and what does it mean to pre-order one?

Thanks,

Carl

Carl,

If you wanted a commission from Neal, you could contact his son, Jason, and set up a specific piece... size... character... full-inks... that type of thing. In theory, you would get a better, more detailed piece of artwork, as some artists work better in their home/studio environment. I don't know about payment - but I'm guessing you'd pre-pay as well. Maybe not.

Good luck & hope to see you there!

Carl,

If you wanted a commission from Neal, you could contact his son, Jason, and set up a specific piece... size... character... full-inks... that type of thing. In theory, you would get a better, more detailed piece of artwork, as some artists work better in their home/studio environment. I don't know about payment - but I'm guessing you'd pre-pay as well. Maybe not.

Good luck & hope to see you there!

Thanks so much for the clarifier, and hope to see you as well. (thumbs u

will be there on Saturday with the kids and the Mrs.I think my son is more excited than his old man...we have a whole 90 miles ahead of us lol

on like Donkey Kong (thumbs u