• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM friends Amazing Spider-Man 121

23 posts in this topic

These are for a friend of mine who recently sent them to CGC. Discount any tape you might see, I was not able to take them out of the bags because they were already secured to cardboard for shipping. Back cover just as nice off white pages .

2nq4bd3.jpg

thanks

Paul

When I enlarge this, there appears to be two small pieces missing from the bottom edge. It's also possible the one on the left is a small tear, and the one on the right is a color fleck or chip...I can't tell.

That's production related for this book,9.2/9.4 (thumbs u

When I enlarge this, there appears to be two small pieces missing from the bottom edge. It's also possible the one on the left is a small tear, and the one on the right is a color fleck or chip...I can't tell.

Really?

I believe you, but none of my copies have ever had it.

Really?

Yeah the machine that holds the paper in place leaves a little slit in the paper,would say 90% of ASM 121s have the 2 slits at the bottom of the book.

Really?

Yeah the machine that holds the paper in place leaves a little slit in the paper,would say 90% of ASM 121s have the 2 slits at the bottom of the book.

Here's my copy that is a little more evident of this production flaw. This one came back CGC 9.0

large.jpg

Really?

Here's my copy that is a little more evident of this production flaw. This one came back CGC 9.0

large.jpg

Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Have either of you ever run across a list by issue # for ASM with production flaws?

I've been Googling this but can't find any. I'm sure someone must have compiled one somewhere.

Really?

large.jpg

Thanks guys! (thumbs u

Have either of you ever run across a list by issue # for ASM with production flaws?

I've been Googling this but can't find any. I'm sure someone must have compiled one somewhere.

Interesting.

Found this in the for sale section.

Same flaw.

asm121-3.jpg

printer grip or something like that is the description I saw before. One other book that has a similar flaw that GS X-men #1. I have seen a few 9.2 to 9.4 slabs with 4 little holes/cuts/tears on the edge of the fc.