• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mundo de Aventuras 107 (Conan 1) PT Variant

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Got this one 2 days ago on the post. Its the 1975 PT book. First app Conan in Portugal as far as I am aware.

Would like your opinions on this. I have my own grade in mind (6.0 - 7.0) but since I am new tro this gradding thing I´d like to know what you think and if I´m too far off with my gradding.

I plan to do a future (in the next couple of years maybe if I collect enough interesting material) Ebay venture with Portuguese variants and I would really like to improve on my gradding skills before hand so I dont advertise something that is not. Or at least not too far off.

Info:

FC: That white stripe on the front cover bottom is actually part of the cover, its not off centered. The central staple is rusted but the rust does not go into the pages.

BC: main fault is that crease on "Carter" and that vertical line on top right. The grey horizontal lines are part of the cover.

Thanks

x6cv1t.jpg

2a9td8z.jpg