• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original art mailers?

7 posts in this topic

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Someone on this forum mentioned some sort of original art packing/mailer thingies a while back, and now I can't remember where to find them or who made the suggestion. Was it you Chris Caira? Anyway, if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Scott Williams

Wow, I guess referring to myself as an I D I O T is frowned upon in this establishment and I was auto edited into an insufficiently thoughtful person instead. We have all become a wee bit too sensitive me thinks.

Scott Williams

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Someone on this forum mentioned some sort of original art packing/mailer thingies a while back, and now I can't remember where to find them or who made the suggestion. Was it you Chris Caira? Anyway, if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Scott Williams

Scott Williams

Yes it was me!!!!

I posted a link to Bags Unlimited and their mailer.

Map/Poster Mailer

I ordered a bunch of these with filler pads about 8 years ago (enough to get the volume discount) and they worked out to $1.50 per shipment in material cost and a savings of $2-3 per shipment in shipping savings over masonite's shipping cost.

(thumbs u

Thanks Chris! Got it bookmarked now.

They are a little large for mailing more modern originals, but it does look nice and sturdy. Might give it a try.

Appreciated!

Scott

Scott Williams

Yes it was me!!!!

Map/Poster Mailer

I ordered a bunch of these with filler pads about 8 years ago (enough to get the volume discount) and they worked out to $1.50 per shipment in material cost and a savings of $2-3 per shipment in shipping savings over masonite's shipping cost.

(thumbs u

Well they are just big enough to give a couple of inches on each side between the art and the edges of the package. If you get some of them you will see what I mean.

I use 3 or 4 filler pads per package.

They are a little large for mailing more modern originals, but it does look nice and sturdy. Might give it a try.

Appreciated!

Scott

Scott Williams

Yes it was me!!!!

Map/Poster Mailer

(thumbs u

Sold!

Well they are just big enough to give a couple of inches on each side between the art and the edges of the package. If you get some of them you will see what I mean.

Appreciated!

Scott

Scott Williams

Yes it was me!!!!

Map/Poster Mailer

(thumbs u

hm

Appreciated!

Scott

Scott Williams

Yes it was me!!!!

Map/Poster Mailer

(thumbs u