• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of the Zombie...

75 posts in this topic

Add me to the club.

:applause: What grades are they? was issue 2 tough for you too?

I bought these a long time ago. I don't have high grade issues either. On average they are VF copies. My inventory book says the #2 is only a F+ copy. Your just saying that a very high grade copy was hard to find? Or that mag in general is hard?

Wanna talk about hard finding any copies of them.....Gothic Tales of Romance. :mad: Anyone have a #2 and 3 they wanna sell me? :foryou:

Add me to the club.

null_zpse162cdb4.jpg[/img]

Dammit Frank! I'm working on a Creepy run,Vampirella run and a Dracula lives run.Now you're making me want to collect these too. :pullhair:

Add me to the club.

Dammit Frank! I'm working on a Creepy run,Vampirella run and a Dracula lives run.Now you're making me want to collect these too. :pullhair:

I love the Dracula Lives run too! Amazing covers! :cloud9:

It's a short series Dave...be a snap to assemble the TOTZ run. :headbang:

eb90ba021c07861c8da526758ccd500e_zpse238d3e0.jpg[/img]

I'm thinning out some of me 2nd & 3rd in command issues of many of my Curtis books. Anyone let me know if interested in particular issues many of which are in the VF/NM to NM or better range (thumbs u

- b :insane: unty

You need to made a list w/ grades and prices then post it. hm

Add me to the club.

I love the Dracula Lives run too! Amazing covers! :cloud9:

It's a short series Dave...be a snap to assemble the TOTZ run. :headbang:

eb90ba021c07861c8da526758ccd500e_zpse238d3e0.jpg[/img]

Another lovely set :applause: , #3 is proving as hard (if not harder) to find as TOZ #2 to find in top shape.

It only ran for 10 issues, 11 if you include the annual. Relatively easy and cheap to put together in F/VF range.

Then I guess I'll put together a run,damn you Frankie. lol

My favorite 70's Marvel mag, tough set to find clean it's one of those that people tend to hold onto. Good SS opportunities this year with Boris and Marcos making appearances

It only ran for 10 issues, 11 if you include the annual. Relatively easy and cheap to put together in F/VF range.

Then I guess I'll put together a run,damn you Frankie. lol

All of the issues were in the picture I posted. :cloud9::foryou: It's a cool set Dave.