• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #10 NM/MT Serbian Black and White Variant SOLD AND CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

print run was 500 for the regular issues. 100 for the B&W #10, and 50 for the B&W #2. (thumbs u

Regular #3 and up are easy to find because Serbian dealers had tons to sell to US dealers. (The book was cancelled in Serbia due to low sales as the series went on.) The #1 and #2 regular versions are harder to find, since many of those did sell in Serbia.

High grade copies do very well because the Serbian dealers do NOT pack comics well to send overseas. At least they didn't when the initial surge of these first came. My copies usually came in just an envelope. :P

Wow thanks, so this is pretty rare.

print run was 500 for the regular issues. 100 for the B&W #10, and 50 for the B&W #2. (thumbs u

Regular #3 and up are easy to find because Serbian dealers had tons to sell to US dealers. (The book was cancelled in Serbia due to low sales as the series went on.) The #1 and #2 regular versions are harder to find, since many of those did sell in Serbia.

High grade copies do very well because the Serbian dealers do NOT pack comics well to send overseas. At least they didn't when the initial surge of these first came. My copies usually came in just an envelope. :P

Beautiful book. $49.95 SHIPPED if paid by check/MO

or $57 if paid with Paypal

walkingdead10.jpg

Not big on anything to do with zombies. But I think I should have at least one Walking Dead book in my collection. Who knows, I might become a WD zombie collector.

So.... :takeit:

What would you grade it at? Hard to tell on the upper left area, but I am thinking about a 9.0/9.2?

Thanks at least a 9.6 (what you see is images of the back cover on the spine, it's not nicks or chips, you got a great deal.

walkingdead10.jpg

Not big on anything to do with zombies. But I think I should have at least one Walking Dead book in my collection. Who knows, I might become a WD zombie collector.

What would you grade it at? Hard to tell on the upper left area, but I am thinking about a 9.0/9.2?

walkingdead10.jpg

Nice sale and pick up (thumbs u Wouldn't be surprised to see it hit a 9.4-9.6. All that white makes it tough to grade from a picture, but just from that front cover scan, it looks pretty sweet.

should easily get a 9.6

walkingdead10.jpg

Nice sale and pick up (thumbs u Wouldn't be surprised to see it hit a 9.4-9.6. All that white makes it tough to grade from a picture, but just from that front cover scan, it looks pretty sweet.