• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krypto's 1000th Post, presents welcome!!!!

19 posts in this topic

Yes that's right I have reached the moutain (I live in Florida, what did you expect) and the air is pretty clear up here.

I have managed to stay clear of 99% of the flame wars, name calling, back stabbing, sniping, Hulk 181 discussions, Ian's quest, Hammer Resto Check's, Wizard First sucks, Marvel rules, DC sucks, Trimmed Batman 11, Greggy's shorts, Kev's Pink Nike's, Overstreet 34 speculation, Shill Alert, Heritage conspiracy, Ebay complaints, CGG PVC Slabbs, Steve Borock grading trends, blue shirt Avatar.............ok I did wear a blue shirt for a while you got me there.

What I am trying to say is that I have been on this roller coaster we call the CGC forums with some pretty special people. It's a great feeling to know that comic book geeks around the globe have a safe haven to come to where sand won't be kick in theie faces (thanks Charles).

With the combined knowledge of all of the current boardmembers, we may not be able to beat Spock in a game of chess, but we sure can talk a lot about nothing........I mean a lot about Comic Books.

From this day forward I proclaim reading comics to be the new NATIONAL PASTTIME so throw away that glove and ball cause there's a new Sheriff in town.

No longer will we sit idily by and watch those hot dog eatin, beer chugging, drink spillin, popcorn throwing popcorn.gif Sports fans having all the fun (can you imagine what that stuff would do to a comic book tongue.gif )

It's time to rise up, put on the underoos, stand tall and proud and proclaim, "It's clobberin Time!!!!!!

NOW WHO's WITH ME??????????????????????????????

(Cricket's chirpping in the background) sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Where was I....oh yes......hey everybody it's my 1000th post today 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have managed to stay clear of 99% of the flame wars, name calling, back stabbing, sniping, Hulk 181 discussions, Ian's quest, Hammer Resto Check's, Wizard First sucks, Marvel rules, DC sucks, Trimmed Batman 11, Greggy's shorts, Kev's Pink Nike's, Overstreet 34 speculation, Shill Alert, Heritage conspiracy, Ebay complaints, CGG PVC Slabbs, Steve Borock grading trends, blue shirt Avatar

Then how the heck did you get to 1000 posts? grin.giftongue.gif

I have managed to stay clear of 99% of the flame wars, name calling, back stabbing, sniping, Hulk 181 discussions, Ian's quest, Hammer Resto Check's, Wizard First sucks, Marvel rules, DC sucks, Trimmed Batman 11, Greggy's shorts, Kev's Pink Nike's, Overstreet 34 speculation, Shill Alert, Heritage conspiracy, Ebay complaints, CGG PVC Slabbs, Steve Borock grading trends, blue shirt Avatar............

Well you've missed most of the fun haven't you? crazy.gif

I have managed to stay clear of 99% of the flame wars, name calling, back stabbing, sniping, Hulk 181 discussions, Ian's quest, Hammer Resto Check's, Wizard First sucks, Marvel rules, DC sucks, Trimmed Batman 11, Greggy's shorts, Kev's Pink Nike's, Overstreet 34 speculation, Shill Alert, Heritage conspiracy, Ebay complaints, CGG PVC Slabbs, Steve Borock grading trends, blue shirt Avatar.............ok I did wear a blue shirt for a while you got me there.

On another Thread today you claim to have me beat on eBay feedback - I can be happy and respect that - but to avoid all that trouble outlined above - now I am JEALOUS!!!! HOW DARE YOU be so COOL????stooges.gif

Just kidding - I need to watch your posts more closely and see how you do it!

Oh, I forgot - I LOVE your avatar - the Silver Surfer is one of my collecting quests( obsession disorder I admit).

See ya later

CAL grin.gif

On another Thread today you claim to have me beat on eBay feedback - I can be happy and respect that - but to avoid all that trouble outlined above - now I am JEALOUS!!!! HOW DARE YOU be so COOL????stooges.gif

Just kidding - I need to watch your posts more closely and see how you do it!

Oh, I forgot - I LOVE your avatar - the Silver Surfer is one of my collecting quests( obsession disorder I admit).

See ya later

CAL grin.gif

Now don't start cornering the market on SS #1's foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

My daughters and I are going to Inventory the Silver Surfer collection this week - my angel Becky says I have 5 short boxes in the High grade storage room and I inadvertently told someone over the phone I only had 2 boxes. She remembered that and when she was helping me look for the FF # 110 color variant she "found" the extra 3 boxes.

I have so much I have a hard time getting organized properly. But that is going to be all changed for good within 3 months. I am going to have everything in order as I like to show people the collections when they visit me in person.

I THINK I have about 40 Silver Surfer # 1's. But don't worry - the man in Kansas I met online has around 150. Mile High had, and still might have a few copies in their warehouses.

CAL hi.gif

Look at my avatar...........

If you need a bigger picture.....I can post it....

Yes that would help the old man out here...

CAL