• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

It usually gets updated every week - perhaps Gemma is busy with other stuff at the moment? :shrug:

Speaking of the census - did anybody notice that there are now 204 CGC 9.8 copies of Saga #1? Wow.

why is that surprising? what is surprising is that the book still has legs in the aftermarket as it had a healthy print-run and surprised nobody with its success. it is one of the few examples in recent history where a modern has stayed collectible despite good supply on the basis of a good story (the art isn't bad either). i suppose USM 1 might be the same way as it had what, a 100K print-run. but then again, there are a lot of spidey fans out there.

I can't help but feel that this story is leading us to understand our (humans) beginning roots. I mean, a woman with wings? A father with horns? A soul bound to us? A new type of race because of the merging of these two sworn enemies? Seems all leading up to a reveal that we were born from two warning races meant to be something special...

hm

I can't help but feel that this story is leading us to understand our (humans) beginning roots. I mean, a woman with wings? A father with horns? A soul bound to us? A new type of race because of the merging of these two sworn enemies? Seems all leading up to a reveal that we were born from two warning races meant to be something special...

hm

That's warm and fuzzy... :cloud9:

hm

I'll fuzzy you! :slapfight:

hm

I'll fuzzy you! :slapfight:

:whee:

hm

You may have something here. hm