• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I think there's a lot of buyers at $12. I can't believe what you you boys would say to me if I posted any of the off topic, wrong thread, whatever you wanna call it stuff that I've wasted the last couple seconds of my life reading. You'd probably call for my public execution. lol

lol

Big spenders up in here. Why so many copies?

Well i like the book and intend to put 10 of each copy in a box in the closet. and leave it there until the rest of the world realizes how awesome this comic is :)

i almost bid on your Retail Exclusive tonight, but for some reason, modern slabs dont appeal to me :/

I think there's a lot of buyers at $12. I can't believe what you you boys would say to me if I posted any of the off topic, wrong thread, whatever you wanna call it stuff that I've wasted the last couple seconds of my life reading. You'd probably call for my public execution. lol

Monday is in 90 minutes. ;)

So everybody is running out buying 100? Seems to me our friend has a plan and I am asking if he would like to share. You have a bad weekend?

I swear I read an article that said he wanted to write the book for a really long time like a decade and that he or the interviewer or someone thereafter made a joke about the title "Saga" in reference to prospective the length of the project. I imagine a lot of people want as may raw 9.8s as they can get their hands on before Vaughan and Staples go to NYCC. I don't know that we'll see them at a CGC signing again for a while after that one.

I figured it was for NYC but thought I'd ask. Buying 100 copies for $12 over the top but not too over the top. Getting 100 signed seems excessive. Just curious.