• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

and i doubt my LCS will be able to fill my needs on these. i guess i will find out tomorrow, but im not holding my breath

I love the way you used the word "needs." I feel you buddy. :grin:

yea, im collecting 10 sets. i have 5 complete so far. might have to leave it at 5 though

Never saw that movie so not sure if they said it in there or not, but not the one i'm thinking of.

Ha, then you don't get the source material. The now-classic quote from Apocalypse Now is, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"...and so whichever movie you are quoting was riffing on Apocalypse Now.

Never saw that movie so not sure if they said it in there or not, but not the one i'm thinking of.

Ha, then you don't get the source material. The now-classic quote from Apocalypse Now is, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"...and so whichever movie you are quoting was riffing on Apocalypse Now.

Mallrats was the movie. Kevin Smith film. It's quite possible it was a reference to that movie.

Mallrats was the movie. Kevin Smith film. It's quite possible it was a reference to that movie.

Yes, that's what I am saying. It was most certainly a reference to Apocalypse Now.

Apocalypse Now any good? Worth a watch?

:taptaptap:

Dude, just go look at any review online. It's a classic.

Opening scene playing The Doors "the end".

You will thank us all.

Oh, and get that kid off the elevator. (I love mallrats also)

Apocalypse Now any good? Worth a watch?

:taptaptap:

Dude, just go look at any review online. It's a classic.

Opening scene playing The Doors "the end".

You will thank us all.

Oh, and get that kid off the escalator. (I love mallrats also)

Fixed that for ya

Nothing like some good 'ol capitalism at it's finest. First one listed on eBay at $75. :boo:

EDIT: "I love the smell of commerce in the morning!" - Name the movie

It's someone that doesn't even have them in hand yet (betting).

both listings (two different accounts) same Festus MO location...

aka 1 hour south of St Louis or home of a Ghost Variant partner

either them, their employee or a local.

Feel bad for the uninformed and impatient sucker who already bought one.. hahaha

Edited by Mangbus

Festus? I bought a Bedlam NYCC from a Festus eBay seller that looked like they'd rolled it up and put it in their backpocket. I would surprised if it wasn't the same seller. How many comic flippers could Festus, MO have?

Yep! One of the two is the same seller. I don't want attack the seller cass I don't know them...

Edited by grover96