• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

There's a raw copy @ MCS for $80 that I can't see lasting too much longer and a slabbed 9.6 in their current auction that will be interesting to watch.

That raw might be from Jimmy's slab that he dropped :ohnoez:

Nah, you know what, both the 9.4's on consignment are books that were bought off of MCS (straight sales) for $48.00 each and then insta-flipped via consignment.

Jimmy's is the 9.4 going up for auction next month, I believe.

I DO NOT USE MY COMIC SHOP. I USE MY OWN EBAY AND MY OWN WEBSITE.

I AM MY OWN MONOPOLY.

My mistake. I've got a copy at MCS that has been graded as a 9.0. Not sure whether to auction it or go the BIN route hm

There's a raw copy @ MCS for $80 that I can't see lasting too much longer and a slabbed 9.6 in their current auction that will be interesting to watch.

Don't watch. Bid!! :whistle:

You're everywhere.

I'm trying. :)

Listen, if you are going to watch my videos take notes from this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M--b3R9idg

SIGH-GOE

That. Made. My. Night. Awesome!!! :roflmao:

Nah, you know what, both the 9.4's on consignment are books that were bought off of MCS (straight sales) for $48.00 each and then insta-flipped via consignment.

I AM MY OWN MONOPOLY.

My mistake. I've got a copy at MCS that has been graded as a 9.0. Not sure whether to auction it or go the BIN route hm

if a 9.4 sells for 48 on MCS

I would just crack the 9.0 and sell it as a VF+ - NM Raw for 90 bucks.

IN FACT THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING.

Don't watch. Bid!! :whistle:

You're everywhere.

I'm trying. :)

Haha it looks like you're doing well man, congrats to you.

bought a raw 9.8 candidate for $40 yesterday, the last one in my comic stores stock, didnt think I'd be back so soon when they doubled it on me from $20 two weeks ago, but they way things are going, how can I NOT buy it for $40 when they are already selling for double on ebay.

I think $80-$100 is the range it will hover in on ebay, unless its NM+ assured. $124 seems to much of a reach for raw.

I would wager the slabs struggle to reach $200, $150-$175 is my call as the trading range for a while. (Remember I got slack in this thread when I said the 9.8 blues would hit $150, less than two weeks ago).

I AM MY OWN MONOPOLY.

if a 9.4 sells for 48 on MCS

I would just crack the 9.0 and sell it as a VF+ - NM Raw for 90 bucks.

IN FACT THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING.

It's raw. The 9.0 is what the MCS graders have given it. I'm in now, for better or for worse :wishluck:

bought a raw 9.8 candidate for $40 yesterday, the last one in my comic stores stock, didnt think I'd be back so soon when they doubled it on me from $20 two weeks ago, but they way things are going, how can I NOT buy it for $40 when they are already selling for double on ebay.

I think $80-$100 is the range it will hover in on ebay, unless its NM+ assured. $124 seems to much of a reach for raw.

I would wager the slabs struggle to reach $200, $150-$175 is my call as the trading range for a while. (Remember I got slack in this thread when I said the 9.8 blues would hit $150, less than two weeks ago).

I would buy it at $40 too. I could see this uptick lasting a little while, the buying frenzy came out of nowhere and sellers have not been shy for testing the waters.

you finish Y yet?

Almost exactly in the middle of book three (it's great, better than book two). I'll finish it in the next few days and move on to #4. Looking forward to Saga #9 (coming in the mail Friday)!!

Are you reading the TPB or deluxe?