• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

In regards to #9 spine ticks, when I went to the LCS to pick up #8, a lot (perhaps all) had some light color missing on the cover.

Like the blue ink ran out right at the end. At first I thought it was rubbing, but every one I picked up had the same problem.

I'll get a picture if I remember.

I own "0" mylars. What makes them sooooo appealing?

(THIS IS WHERE ERIC CONVINCES ME THAT I AM AN insufficiently_thoughtful_person FOR NOT OWNING ANY AND MUST, MUST ORDER SOME IMMEDIATELY TO SAVE FACE WITH THE OTHER SERIOUS COLLECTORS)

lol !!!

Books look *AMAZING* in them!

F658BA4E-333A-4E3B-9FDC-D7A048D5523A-9561-00000929ABF73332.jpg

Yeah... I'd take that $125 though and buy:

A loft of bread and some peanut butter

2-liter of Coke

A subscription to Dog Fancy Magazine

A camping hammock

and $87 worth of jelly beans and have me a party

THAT or

1 copy of Sah-Gah #1 and and just the bread, peanut butter, and soda (if there's enough money left).

How much would it cost to mylar up the SAGA's??

to this point? probably about $125

depends which kind you use, but you generally wouldnt mylar books for selling. You really want to hold 10 copies of each indefinitely?

sell 5 runs and cover the entire cost of your Sagas, the mylars, and probably your revivals too....

Yeah... I'd take that $125 though and buy:

A loft of bread and some peanut butter

2-liter of Coke

A subscription to Dog Fancy Magazine

A camping hammock

and $87 worth of jelly beans and have me a party

THAT or

1 copy of Sah-Gah #1 and and just the bread, peanut butter, and soda (if there's enough money left).

lol

i would never pay more then $13 for a SAGAH!!! #1

How much would it cost to mylar up the SAGA's??

to this point? probably about $125

depends which kind you use, but you generally wouldnt mylar books for selling. You really want to hold 10 copies of each indefinitely?

sell 5 runs and cover the entire cost of your Sagas, the mylars, and probably your revivals too....

you guys sure do like to sell your collectables! lol

yea, i wouldnt use mylars for selling either. the good thing about them is that they are re-usable as long as they arent scratched to hell

I just tanked up on a bunch of back-issues, although I'm not sure if my last order is for first prints or not, although the date codes are for first prints....I just bought them and then sent a question about it. The last guy I asked something to before deciding to buy or not, jacked up his prices before sending me a reply, hehheh.

And Ryan, think about this for a moment.... there are many of the wackos that hang out in the "General" section of this place that take their slabs, and get this....crack them open ON PURPOSE just to put the comic inside of it INTO a Mylar!

true story :)

Golden age books look significantly better in Mylar rather than slabbed, and you can flip through them.