• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

So serious question which will probably spawn tons of arguments.

I'm looking to get a few more raw #1s. Do you all speculate that the prices are inflated a bit? Or is this becoming the new baseline price (~$80-100)?

I think it will cool off a tad, but I don't see this book being less than YTLM when all is said and done.

So serious question which will probably spawn tons of arguments.

I'm looking to get a few more raw #1s. Do you all speculate that the prices are inflated a bit? Or is this becoming the new baseline price (~$80-100)?

I think it will cool off a tad, but I don't see this book being less than YTLM when all is said and done.

It seems everything is up. I get quite a few emails about every book I post. I'm guessing it's that time of year.

It is certainly far ahead of where Y was after issue 9, but Y has a much smaller print run. A lot will depend on the longevity of the series. If it passes 60 issues, I would also expect it to pass Y in value.

I would guess it will take more than 60 issues but I can't disagree that it has a chance to overtake Y. I hope it does so I can go back to buying Y cheaper. With the possible things going on with Y it may be some time before Saga takes any sort of lead.