• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Actually, what we were thinking of doing is to recreate the whole, entire original order which would not only fix this problem but probably elicit spasms of euphoria from some of the folks who've been dumping on us. BUT.....I am sad.

Why am I sad? I am sad because Ryan won't call me.

I sit, I pine, I cajole.

Yet he refuses to call.

Why must I torture myself like this?

Why?

WHY????

ARE YOU IN HAWAII???? who the hell is up at this time to chat on the phone?

I shall not dredge the past.

You must know larry.

He is the biggest and best comic seller in the whole world.

He said so,therefore it must be true.

Anyone wanna help me out before I get a weeks holiday :wishluck:

Well to get into his history on the boards would take a whole new thread, so here are some examples of him in the wild

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/12/21/fanboy-rampage-mark-waid-and-larry-doherty/

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/08/02/educating-larry/

A.) I'm at home, and b) I wish I WAS in Hawaii, and c) why aren't YOU in bed instead of being on here? See? It's what all the fashionable fans do at 3 a.m.

I am a west coast guy so its not even midnight.

the only reason I am up on this site now is b/c the liquor store only had small bottles of XO :frustrated:

Edited by Stguchi

Yes, but having a virtual keyboard without any raised surfaces makes it that much more difficult to text effectively without paying attention to your typing. Heck, I have enough trouble typing with a regular keyboard!

Incidentally, not to change the subject, but for anyone who follows the markets, you'll note that everyone got washed out today on Apple options as the market pegged the stock to the $500 strike price. We're expecting some big things on the 23rd, so the wise investor may want to divert some funds earmarked for comics into Apple because there may be some very interesting movement in the shares after the earnings report. We expect it will be a significant upside surprise.

but I digress.....

Edited by Joe Krolik