• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Then you must agree.

Yup lol Pretty sure It is cheaper to send something to the US then it would be to send something across the country.

Overall I haven't had any problems with them it's just expensive and slow. We don't have too many options :frustrated:

Still better than shipping to Australia :baiting:

Anyone else also reading Saga on Comixology?

I find that the art pops more and is cleaner on the app than in print (gasp). Perhaps because Fiona makes it digitally?

(Full disclosure: I actually discovered Saga on Comixology first. [double gasp])

Completely agree. I read on iPad then buy the floppies. I had a friend give me a TPB and i skimmed it. Just did't look at vivid.

Anyone else also reading Saga on Comixology?

I find that the art pops more and is cleaner on the app than in print (gasp). Perhaps because Fiona makes it digitally?

(Full disclosure: I actually discovered Saga on Comixology first. [double gasp])

Completely agree. I read on iPad then buy the floppies. I had a friend give me a TPB and i skimmed it. Just did't look at vivid.

Exactly. I had the same reaction. Interesting to see just how well it does on Comixology too (comparing average amount of reviews issue to other comic series)

Sorry for the noob question, but I can't read all 360+ pages of this thread to find out. Is it my imagination or does every copy of Saga #1 first print have a small tear on the bottom left corner? Thanks.

Sorry for the noob question, but I can't read all 360+ pages of this thread to find out. Is it my imagination or does every copy of Saga #1 first print have a small tear on the bottom left corner? Thanks.

most have it top and bottom, and its why there is none on the registry higher than 9.8. It is a printing defect, "bindery tear" as others refered to it.

It's because its an oversized book with heavier stock, and happened during manufacturing. If you are trying to find a 9.8, make sure the bindery tears are not "larger" than what is common, that all the corners are sharp, and that the book has no "spine ticks".

There are many many 9.8s out there, not a hard book to find in it.

most have it top and bottom, and its why there is none on the registry higher than 9.8. It is a printing defect, "bindery tear" as others refered to it.

It's because its an oversized book with heavier stock, and happened during manufacturing. If you are trying to find a 9.8, make sure the bindery tears are not "larger" than what is common, that all the corners are sharp, and that the book has no "spine ticks".

There are many many 9.8s out there, not a hard book to find in it.

I completely missed out on that when I was selling these earlier on kept the nicest one I could find..sold the others a lil disappointed I couldn't find nicer ones. whoops.