• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I think it was issue #3 that it hit me. #1 was weird to me, #2 was alright and at the end of 3 I was like. " wow, this is something special".

Saga ends up pulling you in. It's a trade that I can pick up and read the whole before I know it. Need to re-read it... again!

yes, parentheses are the AND, and the commas are the OR.

Thanks for the tip... I have only been using minus in my searches. However, I doubt anything will help on popular titles with several volumes.

Sooo... seems like Saga first prints are a hard find now from #7 and under for cover, even with the chunky print run and relatively recent publication dates. More so in the UK even on the bay. Many more sets than singles.

Edit: oh and @bagel

Edited by Garf

yes, parentheses are the AND, and the commas are the OR.

Thanks for the tip... I have only been using minus in my searches. However, I doubt anything will help on popular titles with several volumes.

Sooo... seems like Saga first prints are a hard find now from #7 and under for cover, even with the chunky print run and relatively recent publication dates. More so in the UK even on the bay. Many more sets than singles.

Edit: oh and @bagel

PM me a search result that fits your description and what you are actually trying to get, i enjoy a challenge.