• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Got my RRP and looks like it will press to a 9.6. Not bad. I opened it and immediately sold it though. lol

How much did ya get for it?

Not what I could have. There are a few fellow dealers over the years that I work with. Left some money on the table for him as he does for me. Not much more than I paid. Couple bucks in my pocket and a couple bucks in his. I actually wish there was more of this in the hobby but it seems most are after maximum dollars. To each their own I suppose.

Bet you expected a much shorter answer. lol

Got my RRP and looks like it will press to a 9.6. Not bad. I opened it and immediately sold it though. lol

How much did ya get for it?

k, like when the two and three were reversed, but the RRP before the reg in your sig, i will go batty otherwise

oh snap, 3 packages waiting for me when i got home, each one Saga related...

Saga_7_8_G_tease.JPG

My accidental doubles arrived.....might have to bring some more fire to my sales thread. hm

Edited by CBT

Gathered the family together (have a few more #9's coming)

8415546036_e84b22cc73_c.jpg

Hah... I fully expect a shot of you wearing nothing but your hoard of #1's to surface in the future. Tastefully done of course.

:whistle: