• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

raws are going from $80 to $100, the days of finding non-beater copies in shops are almost gone.

Wasn't Branget buying these last weekend for $40 during his "all Saga" fest last weekend? How is it possible that the valuation has realistically increased that much in a week? Seems kind of artificial to me.

i think he was selling them for $40.00

^^

I still might. ;)

:popcorn::wishluck:

Just a quick question, I wasn't around when the walking dead blew up ( books for 100-200 +) was it the same as what is happening to saga now, or saga heating up this quick or quicker then the walking dead just on its own. I know it's a great book .

Edited by Jking3437

And after reading your question again I guess it depends when you say WD blew up. Also over what time period Saga blew up.

WD didn't blow up until about issue 75? And then exploded around issue 90? Then erupted at about issue 102?

I couldn't sell a WD 1 for what I can sell a Saga 1 now until I had been on the boards for about a year.

im thinking of listing the set on the BST thread, just to see what happens lol

You'll never do it. That's not a dare, just a fact. I don't think I've ever seen you sell anything, and the thought of you selling Saga is more insane than "Saga-insanity 2013"